Bryton Rider 750 GPS Computer
For cyclists seeking powerful new features and technologies, the Rider 750 incorporates online navigation with preloaded maps and advanced trainings, in combination with new integrations such as Bike Radar System and Smart Trainer support as well as dynamic sensor support.
- Color Touchscreen with GUI Built with a large 2.8” color touch screen, the Rider 750 incorporates a new intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) with dynamic colors corresponding to customized HR / Power zones and easy-to-understand icons. Incorporating both a classic cycling page mode as well as a Graphical Mode for viewing cycling data in a vivid multi-colored graphical setup.
- Online Navigation with OSM Using downloadable OpenStreetMaps (OSM), Rider 750 provides location and detailed direction data at a glance. When using the navigation feature, you can view detailed turn-by-turn route guidance, including distance and direction information before every turn, and, when riding off route, the Rider 750 will automatically reroute to help get the ride back on track.
- Online Voice Search With connection to the internet, you can use your voice to search for locations on the Rider 750, eliminating the need to use on-screen keyboards. Available in over 100 languages, the voice search features offers a faster, more intuitive and more convenient to find addresses or POIs.
- Follow Track with POI/Peak Information Knowing the distance to your next stop is always motivating and useful. After setting up your POI and Peak info using the Bryton Active App, you can check the distance to your next POI or Peak in Follow Track mode, allowing you to make the right decision based on your status and stay motivated along the way.
- Virtual Ride Experience endless possibilities from the comfort of home with Virtual Track Simulation. Utilizing ANT+ FE-C compatibility, the Rider 750 will work seamlessly with most smart trainers and can simulate recorded tracks from the Bryton Active App. These converted tracks can simulate different gradients which better emulate the on-road experience.
- Smart Trainer Workout Easily create custom virtual workouts for smart trainers with the Rider 750 at home! Training plans can be built with the Bryton Active App and downloaded directly to the Rider 750. With ANT+ FE-C support, the Rider 750 will communicate with your smart trainer to simulate the resistance from the training plan.
- Smart Trainer Control Control your smart trainer right from the Rider 750. Customize the trainer's resistance level to fit your training goals or set the target power to achieve your desired wattage.
- TrainingPeaks Workout To make training easier than ever, Rider 750 now supports workout plans from TrainingPeaks®. Workouts can be planned on TrainingPeaks® and exported to the Rider 750 via the Bryton Active App. Trainings can then be easily and conveniently started from the device to reach training goals.
- 3 Easy-to-Switch Profiles Now with support for up to 3 bike profiles, it is easier than ever to customize your device for any type of setup. Settings for each profile can be completely modified, including the ability to rename each profile, for any type of cycling.
- Auto Sensor Scan After pairing multiple sensors, the Rider 750 will employ the collective sensor pool to automatically scan for nearby active sensors. Simply confirm the sensor connection with the active sensor and it is ready to go. Using the Bryton Active app, sensor names can be customized for easy recognition.
- ESS Support The Rider 750 supports electronic gear-shifting systems including Shimano’s Di2, SRAM’s eTap and Campagnolo’s EPS. Gear information, such as gear ratio, gear combo and even battery life (such as on the ESS), are displayed immediately on the Rider 750, eliminating the need to manually check the crankset and cassette.
- Bike Radar Support The Rider 750 supports ANT+ Radar after simple pairing. While in the Meter Page, the radar strip will display approaching vehicles, utilizing the Rider 750’s vivid color screen for easy-to-understand vehicle icons and color changes for status, as well as include 3 levels of warning with audio notifications.
- E-Bike Support Incorporating E-Bike support for Shimano Steps, the Rider 750 can now display various E-Bike data for over 160 bicycle brands, including battery status, current power mode and ride time remaining in current power mode.
Whats In The Box:
- Head Unit Only - Rider 750 Head Unit, USB Cable, Bike Mount, Sport Mount, Quick Start Guide
- Cadence + Heart Rate Bundle - Rider 750 Head Unit, ANT+/BLE Smart Cadence Sensor, ANT+/BLE Smart Heart Rate Monitor, ANT+/BLE Smart Speed Sensor, USB Cable, Bike Mount, Sport Mount, Quick Start Guide