Ideal Ratio of Carbs to Protien
Endura Optimizer combines carbs with a pure, enzymatically hydrolysed whey protein, the highest biological value (BV) protein available, in a 6:1 ratio. This is most efficient way of replenishing glycogen stores, allowing the body to use the carbohydrates as a source of fuel, thus conserving muscle mass.
Endura Optimizer contains a specially balanced blend of high performance branched-chain glucose polymers and pure crystalline fructose. These multiple energy sources are metabolised at different rates, resulting in a steady stream of nutrients being supplied to the bloodstream for prolonged periods after consumption. This greatly enhances endurance and helps stabilise blood sugar levels.
Directions for Use
- Adults: Serving suggestions: To make 1 serve, mix 4 level scoops with 500 mL of water
- For optimal loading prior to race day: Drink up to 3 serves per day for 3 days
- For optimal loading on race day or before endurance training: Drink one serve 2 hours to 30 minutes prior to exercise
- For optimal endurance during training and racing: For exercise over 2 hours in duration, drink ½ serve (250 mL) each hour beyond the 2 hour mark. A maximum of 9 full serves per day should not be exceeded
- For optimal recovery after endurance training and racing: Drink 1 serve (500 mL) within 4 hours after exercise and one serve before bed