Michelin Pro 4 Endurance Folding Road Tyre
The Michelin Pro4 Endurance tyre is the best offer for sportive use with BETTER anti-puncture protection,increased mileage and excellent grip! For the rider requiring puncture protection and longevity: +40 % better resistance to punctures on average compared to the main competitor!
- Lower rolling resistance, better resistance to wear and better grip thanks to the Bi-Compound technology.
- In the centre of the tread the rubber mix offers more rigidity and on the shoulder areas more grip.
- Better protection against the punctures in the tread area and sidewalls thanks to a High Density protection ply which is laid from bead to bead.
- Anti puncture ply with HD Protection laid bead To bead: +40 % better resistance to punctures on average compared to the main competitor!
- New casing ply that is 3X110 TPI
- Tread area is a “Bi compound”
- Lateral tread width optimised for improved grip when cornering
More grip: Lower rolling resistance, better wear resistance and improved grip thanks to "Bi-Compound" technology. Bi-Compound: a combination of two rubber compounds: increased rigidity in the center of the tread and more grip on the sides
More protection: Better protection from punctures on the tread and cuts on the sidewalls thanks to an HD Bead-to-Bead Protection" "anti-puncture" layer. HD Bead-to-Bead Protection: HD Bead-to-Bead Protection technology comprises a high-density cross-laid reinforcement which protects the whole tire casing. The crown and sidewalls are reinforced to provide maximum protection and longevity
More mileage: Improved mileage thanks to a robust 3 x 110 TPI casing