Stages Power LR Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Power Crank
The single-sided Stages Power L meter is built on to a Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 crank set, placed on both the drive and non-drive side of the crank in order to independently measure a rider's left and right legs.
- Tour Proven. Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
- Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
- Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level, which is an industry best for non-scientific power meters. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
- Accuracy +/- 1,5% accurate in all conditions
- Power meter housing low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool free battery replacement on the left arm
- Weight Only adds 35g to base crank set
- Battery life 175+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a dual sided meter
- Power range (Watts) 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm) 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating IPX7
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement or the option to use a Hall-Effect based system with magnet (coming soon)
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator for visual indication of battery levels and zero reset confirmation without connected app or headunit
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Crank Compatibility Compatible with all Cannondale Si and Hollowgram SiSL2 drive side crank arms
- Frame Compatibility Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Software Compatibility Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Device Compatibility ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
In The Box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- Drive-side power meter
- Shimano chainrings
- 2x high quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ ID Number
- User Guide