Buzzrack Buzzybee 4 Bike Hitch Platform Bike Carrier
NEW BUZZYBEE H series offer convenient mounting, basic functions and compact storage. The rubber pad offers a good solution for carbon frames fitting as it does not apply pressure to the carbon tubes. If you don’t need a bike rack with a tilting function to access the trunk, then the BUZZYBEE H is the best possible option on the market. The rack still folds up when not in use.
- The wheel holders will accommodate all wheelbases, even small children’s bikes. You can reverse the wheel supports for the really small bikes.
- The long wheel rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The BUZZYBEE H2 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber bike frame pads and high resistance straps hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 60kg, with no bike weighing more than 20kg
- Electric bikes up to 20kg may be carried, although the BUZZYBEE series is not optimised for e-bikes (see E-Scorpion for e-bikes); the down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
Max number of bikes: 4
Max weight per bike: 20kg (44lbs)
Max load capacity: 60kg (132lbs)
Max tire size: 3.25″
Max bike frame down tube size: diameter 75mm(3″)
Fits 1.25″: no
Fits 2″: yes
Dimensions (width x depth x height): 88 x 123 x 88 cm
Weight: 17.4kg (38.3lbs)
Folds up: yes
Locks to the car: no
Locks bikes: no