Buzzrack E-Scorpion 1 Bike Hitch Platform Carrier
ONLINE ONLY ITEMS
These items are ordered directly from our supplier for your order
Please allow a 3-5 day handling period for these items
When it comes to transport of one heavy bike such as MTB or E-bike, the E-Scorpion H1 would be the supreme choice. High load capacity, fully foldable, easy-to-use with great stability, durability and a touch of simplicity in design. The E-Scorpion H1 is a hugely versatile rack that can take a large range of different types of bikes. Whatever bike you have now (or in the future) the E-Scorpion H1 should be able to accommodate it.
- It fits 2″ hitch receiver and locks with a locking anti-wobble bolt
- You mount it to the hitch receiver still folded, this gives you loads of space to fit it to the car (no bashing shins or straining your back).
- It sits high on the receiver, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps.
- The wheel holders will accommodate larger wheelbases; up to 129.5cm.
- Ratchet straps allow a quick and secure attachment of the wheels, long straps can accommodate tyres up to 4” wide.
- Lockable frame arms hold your bike securely and can be attached to any part of the frame, or the seat post.
- The upright can be raised so it’s suitable for bikes with very large frames.
- It tilts to allow access to the boot, even with the bikes fitted. It is genuinely easy to tilt and well balanced during the tilting phase.
- Weight: 14.8kg
- It folds so you can easily store it in your boot when required, making finding a parking space before your ride much easier. It’s even small enough to fit it in the back of the car if your boot is full.
- A built-in transport wheel makes it as easy as possible to get the rack to and from your car. You won’t even need to lift the rack until you put it on the hitch receiver. Because it folds it’s much easier to maneuver.
Max number of bikes: 1
Max weight per bike: 30kg
Max load capacity: 30kg
Max tire size: 4″
Fits 2″: yes
Fits 1.25″: no
Dimensions (width x height): 133 x 86 cm
(measured from the centre of the tow ball mount to the outside edge of the number plate holder).
Weight: 14.8kg (33lbs)
Bike carrier to tow ball lock: yes
Bike carrier to bike lock: yes