HideMyBell Mini Out Front Mount
Every proper city bike has a bell, but for a lot of sportive cyclists that thing is a no-go: it looks stupid, it ruins the aerodynamics and hey, the pros don’t ring either! Sounds familiar? Then the HideMyBell is made for you. It integrates the bell discretely in an out-front handlebar mount.
In addition to the HideMyBell regular, this is the mini variant with only a 2 centimeter shorter arm. By the way, the HideMyBell is much more than just a bell with our accessory line.
- Bell discrete integrated: loud and rattle free (weight penalty just 2 grams)
- Out of front holder design
- Lightweight: 48 grams
- 31.8 mm handlebar clamp
- Stainless steel bolts
- Made of strong Polymer (POM)
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
- Patent pending
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin, Wahoo, Lezyne, Bryton and Polar
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter